2.16.2006

so i've limited the amount of stuff i can put on my blog. i didn't realize how slow it loaded until after seeing mikolaj try to load my page. it was slow because of the number of images. . . please check out my archives. my goal of 15*40=x bricks in 30 is appearing real, i'll post the final proj. on the opening of the academy's degree show. for now, i'm signing off. . . it's been fun. feel free to email me with questions/concerns. go make some paper!

some acknowledgements:

mom + dad + doZer
Deanne Bednar (strawbale studio)
Ray Tyrell (local farmer)
Jane Lackey (fibers studio)
Gloria J. Lowe (Detroit rehabilitator)

lastly, the really critical (sometimes cynical) architecture colleagues from UDMercy who have challenged, encouraged, discouraged, and frustrated me for good reason.

graig donnelly
matt gerard
tadd heidgerken
manuel garza
andy sturm
andrew lehman

Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home